Saturday, November 24, 2012

The Revival of the Drift Machine : Part 1

Well, I accidentally deleted my GTA Mods files. So now I recreated it, but a bit better then the first one. Still in process, but slow but surely. It will finish, just keep your eye on this blog if you wanna know the end of the revival.

Here are the pictures of the revival process.

Here you can see I'm installing the Tein suspension. Why ? Because the original looks crap. 3D MAN ! Every modders these days like detail. Just like game development.



Here you see a racing seats with harnesses and a handbrake is installed. Looking fine eh ?



Then, I've install the gear stick. Without that, this car is not going anywhere. Also I installed my 280Z Gauges  to make it really nice.


I move the handbrake a little bit to the back, as a suggestion from the followers of my Facebook Page.


Previous version of this car had like 20 or 21 inches rims on it now I making it some around 17 to 19 inches. To make it realistic and the words stands out.


Same for the side.


Finally, I've installed a racing wheel, a hub and new steering column :)

Well that's it for this post. See you guys later.

No comments:

Post a Comment